Skip to main content

Advil Menstrual Pain Tablets Review


When I first received my free sample of Advil Menstrual Pain Tablets from Smiley360 I was excited. I was looking forward to trying a new way to end some of my period woes. The first thing I noticed was the packaging. It is definitely geared towards women (obviously), with it's pink/purple additions to the usual Advil label. I flipped over the box to check out it's active ingredients. I was a little disappointed at this point. The only active ingredients in this product are ibuprofin, and ibuprofin sodium. While these products are great for inflammation (aka a big part of cramps), I wasn't impressed with the fact that it was the only active ingredients. However, I'm not one to judge a book by it's cover, so I gave it a go! My first day is always the worst day. It can be debilitating. I started my morning with 1 Advil Menstrual Pain tablet, and after four hours I took another. While it helped a little with my cramps, it did nothing for my bloating or fatigue. Over the course of Monday I took a total of four tablets. While I am excited to see companies like Advil branching out and tailoring products more towards women's needs, I feel like Advil Menstrual Pain was lacking what I needed. Especially compared to it's competing products. If I'm in a pinch, this will be my go-to for relief. Unfortunately it isn't replacing my current relief in the main medicine cabinet.


GEEKSTRESS RATED: 5/10
TRY IT OR BUY IT?: Try it yourself, but I don't recommend it for relief of anything but some cramps and back aches. (It didn't even fully take either away for me)
SUPER BOMB or SUPER BUST: Let's just go with bust here





Keep up with me, my shenanigans, and more product reviews! Head over to Facebook and check out my page! Geekstress Knows Best - REAL Product Reviews


xoxo- 

Geekstress

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eclipse Sun Sleeve's Get an A+ From Me!

Y'all. I did something a little crazy. Well, crazy for * me * anyway. I signed up for a virtual 5K. I've never done a 5K in my life! I've barely prepped! I mean, I actually have to get up and move for this thing ! I can't just sit in my car and drive around the park..... like I kind of want to! No, no! I need to get ready! Water bottle? I have one! Body physically ready for the onslaught of fast paced movement? Um.... well.... working on it, sorta.... Sunscreen? Sunscreen? Y'all we have a runner! No, seriously. That stuff just runs right off me! I use a higher SPF facial moisturizer, wear a hat, and sunglasses. I rarely burn on my face because of this. My arms, however. They are beacons of lobsteresque hope killers. I can apply 18 layers of the store's strongest sunscreen, and that sh*t will melt right off me in less than an hour! And it's not like a sweat a lot, tbh I probably don't sweat enough! My skin just repels it, and I've never understood...

The P600 Ceramic Chef Knives by Chef's Foundry Product Review Is In!

Y'all, I found some amazing knives! The P600 Ceramic Knife set by Chef's Foundry is 100% awesome! Seriously! You can see a full product review/demo here!:  goo.gl/VdpZmR I love these knives, and I have a feeling you will, too! And what's better... they are ON SALE RIGHT NOW! Head to their website now to check them out!:  goo.gl/5AGWGy What are you waiting for? Super sharp, lightweight, and feels great in the hands! Oh, and super easy to clean! What more could you want from a kitchen knife?! Go! Check them out! Thank me later 😉 xoxo Geek DISCLAIMER: I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. You can see my full review and disclosure on my YouTube video today, and tomorrow on my Facebook page!