Skip to main content

Culturelle ProWell Probiotics

Hey Hey!!!

So first off I want to start off by saying sorry for the random radio silence last week. I got pretty sick early in the week, but trudged on. By Thursday I was feeling better, but had a ton of things around the house to catch up on, and social engagements I had already committed to attend. Unfortunately that meant doing things like this blog, and running my Facebook Page had to take a temporary back seat.

But I'm back!

I'm not 100% better, but I'm back!

And I have something cool to share with y'all!

Sometimes when I do these reviews, I post reviews on the product's actual website! I like to let the companies know when they do an awesome job, or when their product gets an A+ in my book!

Here's the review I sent to Culturelle regarding their Pro-Well Probiotic capsules!



No, seriously.... an actual screen shot of the review I left on Culturelle's website!



And now you know how I feel about Culturelle Pro-Well Probiotics!
Check out their website for coupons for up to $5 off!

Want to try and score free samples of products yourself??? Click the link below!
..........
..........
..........
..........
....................................................
..............................................
........................................
...................................
............................
....................
...............
........
.....
..
http://h5.sml360.com/-/38r1w



xoxo

Geek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advil Menstrual Pain Tablets Review

When I first received my free sample of Advil Menstrual Pain Tablets from Smiley360 I was excited. I was  looking forward to trying a new way to end some of my period woes. The first thing I noticed was the packaging. It is definitely geared towards women (obviously), with it's pink/purple additions to the usual Advil label. I flipped over the box to check out it's active ingredients. I was a little disappointed at this point. The only active ingredients in this product are ibuprofin, and ibuprofin sodium. While these products are great for inflammation (aka a big part of cramps), I wasn't impressed with the fact that it was the only active ingredients. However, I'm not one to judge a book by it's cover, so I gave it a go! My first day is always the worst day. It can be debilitating. I started my morning with 1 Advil Menstrual Pain tablet, and after four hours I took another. While it helped a little with my cramps, it did nothing for my bloating or fatigue. ...

The Perfect Gift for the Perfect Occasion!

Y'all... Valentine's Day is approaching.  Fast . Do you have the  perfect gift  for your special someone yet?  Don't have a special someone? Your Mother would probably love a special treat from her favorite child! Maybe you just want to Treat Yo Self? C'mon... sometimes we  all  deserve it. Whatever the case may be,  MyM&Ms has you covered ! With so many options, personalized M&M's could be the difference between a boring or generic gift, and the  best gift you've ever given ! I went with some non-traditional colors, and preset clip art for my Valentine's wishes. Get creative! Your options are nearly limitless! And right now, get 25% off sitewide by using coupon code 25VDAY Oh! And don't forget, these are for more than just Valentine's Day! Weddings, anniversaries, baby showers, birthday parties, sporting events, and so much more! Just head to www.MyMMS.com to see all the options you have to...

Ladies! Make The Switch!

Ladies, ladies, ladies. Almost all of us have been there. Digging through your purse for a tampon... Your period has hit in a sneak attack three days early!  You found one! And now, it sounds like you're opening a bag of potato chips! Go ahead, touch that little waste bin attached to the wall so you can toss out that applicator and wrapper.  Do I have your attention? What if I told you there's a discreet way to handle Aunt Flow, with less waste for the environment, and just as easy to use as your current tampon?  What if I told you that this product has been around for decades? Yup! o.b. Tampons with their applicator-free design is economical, discreet, easy to carry, easy to use! And with no plastic or cardboard applicators they are just a little better for the environment! Try them next month, and when you love them, make the switch! Get your free sample here!: http://h5.sml360.com/-/3ivkw Go ahead! Thank me later :) xoxo Geek ...