Skip to main content

When Your Kids Need More

My small humans are picky. Not just in the traditional, "I don't like brussel sprouts!" way...
No, they're "sophisticated picky."

There are brands of foods and drinks they don't like. 
There are colors of brands they do like..... that they don't like...
There are flavors, and textures, and seasons of the year....

Before you ask... only one of them has slight sensory issues. They're just both a little too much like their mother ;)

So when I received this free sample of L'il Critters Gummy Vites, I was worried they were going to be a waste of time. I applied to try them out, hoping we'd find an option that my kids would not only love, but that would genuinely be good for them.



"Mom, we're getting ready for school. Just let us take our vitamins and go!"
"Just smile like you actually care about my feelings, okay?!"
- real conversation that happened just this morning...

Turns out, my kids actually really love these ones! All of them! I didn't have to fish out only the yellow ones..... or "anything BUT the yellow ones!"
It has been amazing!

And what's better?
I approve of these ones! The list of vitamins is "complete" in my eyes. Technically to be a "complete" vitamin, you're supposed to have iron. I like the fact that there is NO iron in these gummy vitamins. 

Okay, back story. 
See that handsome little man up there? When he was 2 he decided to King Kong his butt all the way up my tall dresser, grabbed his bottle of gummy vitamins, SOMEHOW MANAGED TO OPEN THE BOTTLE, and ate at least 20 of them.

I. Had. A. Panic. Attack.

I called the local nurses line, and the first thing she asked me was to check the bottle and tell her if there was iron in the vitamins. Thankfully, there was no iron. So instead of a rushed trip to the ER, I had an INSANELY overactive 2 year old for a couple days. He didn't sleep much those two days, and then slept like he was hibernating for two days after that!

Needless to say, I've checked every bottle of vitamins since then. If there's iron, they don't come in the house. Simple as that.


These L'il Critters Gummy Vites are great! And I'm glad we were able to find a kids gummy vitamin that we'll be able to stick with!


Get more info on L'il Critters Gummy Vites, and Smiley 360's free samples here!: http://h5.sml360.com/-/3d0xw


Thanks for reading!

xoxo

Geek





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advil Menstrual Pain Tablets Review

When I first received my free sample of Advil Menstrual Pain Tablets from Smiley360 I was excited. I was  looking forward to trying a new way to end some of my period woes. The first thing I noticed was the packaging. It is definitely geared towards women (obviously), with it's pink/purple additions to the usual Advil label. I flipped over the box to check out it's active ingredients. I was a little disappointed at this point. The only active ingredients in this product are ibuprofin, and ibuprofin sodium. While these products are great for inflammation (aka a big part of cramps), I wasn't impressed with the fact that it was the only active ingredients. However, I'm not one to judge a book by it's cover, so I gave it a go! My first day is always the worst day. It can be debilitating. I started my morning with 1 Advil Menstrual Pain tablet, and after four hours I took another. While it helped a little with my cramps, it did nothing for my bloating or fatigue. ...

The Perfect Gift for the Perfect Occasion!

Y'all... Valentine's Day is approaching.  Fast . Do you have the  perfect gift  for your special someone yet?  Don't have a special someone? Your Mother would probably love a special treat from her favorite child! Maybe you just want to Treat Yo Self? C'mon... sometimes we  all  deserve it. Whatever the case may be,  MyM&Ms has you covered ! With so many options, personalized M&M's could be the difference between a boring or generic gift, and the  best gift you've ever given ! I went with some non-traditional colors, and preset clip art for my Valentine's wishes. Get creative! Your options are nearly limitless! And right now, get 25% off sitewide by using coupon code 25VDAY Oh! And don't forget, these are for more than just Valentine's Day! Weddings, anniversaries, baby showers, birthday parties, sporting events, and so much more! Just head to www.MyMMS.com to see all the options you have to...

Ladies! Make The Switch!

Ladies, ladies, ladies. Almost all of us have been there. Digging through your purse for a tampon... Your period has hit in a sneak attack three days early!  You found one! And now, it sounds like you're opening a bag of potato chips! Go ahead, touch that little waste bin attached to the wall so you can toss out that applicator and wrapper.  Do I have your attention? What if I told you there's a discreet way to handle Aunt Flow, with less waste for the environment, and just as easy to use as your current tampon?  What if I told you that this product has been around for decades? Yup! o.b. Tampons with their applicator-free design is economical, discreet, easy to carry, easy to use! And with no plastic or cardboard applicators they are just a little better for the environment! Try them next month, and when you love them, make the switch! Get your free sample here!: http://h5.sml360.com/-/3ivkw Go ahead! Thank me later :) xoxo Geek ...